| EYSA Navigation|
| EYSA Events|
| EYSA Sponsors|
| EYSA Affiliations|
Welcome To The EYSA Website!|
If you have any questions or comments about EYSA please CLICK HERE
League Play Regulations |
Per Alabama Youth Soccer Association (AYSA) Rules and Regulations, a player may only register and play for one club during their commitment period. The term of this commitment is one seasonal year (Fall and Spring) for Divisions I and II, and season to season (Fall or Spring) for Divisions III and IV. Thus, if you sign your child in another league your child will be ineligible to play in EYSA.
REGISTRATION FOR THE|
FALL 2016 SEASON
IS NOW OPEN
CLICK HERE TO GO TO REGISTRATION PAGE
This will have all the important information you need to register in EYSA/AL Rush for the Fall 2016 Rec Season
|IMPORTANT FALL 2016 DATES|
First day rec practice: August 29th.
Last Day to Submit Teams/scheduling requests: Sept 5th
Coaches Meeting U8 and older: September 13th 7 pm Sports Zone in RBC
Coaches Meeting U6: September 20th 7pm Sports Zone in RBC
First Weekend Games: September 17th
EYSA Coaches Class: TBD
EYSA Club Referee Class: TBD
Fall Tournament: Nov 7nd –Nov 19th
| KEEP IT UP JUGGLING PROGRAM|
We at Alabama Rush want to make sure that you are aware of EYSA/AL Rush Soccer’s “Keep It Up” Juggling Program that will start up this Spring. Please take a moment to read up on the program, and then share the information with the players in your house! We would LOVE to see those juggling scores coming in to be displayed on the websites and top jugglers will be recognized at the EYSA/AL Rush Spring Banquet!
For more information CLICK HERE to Information sheet.
We will have 2 programs this Spring:
1) U10 and under players: Come by the Keep It Up Juggling tent at the EYSA/Gadsden State Soccer fields on March 19th, April 16th, and April 23rd from 9 am to 1 pm (weather permitting). Sign your child up to participate, and your child gets 3 tries to get as many juggles as possible. Based on the highest number achieved he/she will receive a KIU backpack tag for the number of juggles completed.
2) All player U4-U19 players: During your practice have your coach watch the number of juggles you can do at one time. If you get 25 or higher fill out the form and submit it back to your Area Rep. We will then get your coach your backpack tag. Get over 100 and get listed on the RUSH National website also. CLICK HERE to download verification form.
EYSA/AL RUSH GROWING|
Over the Fall Season, EYSA added several new positions to our organization in the effort to provide an even better soccer experience for our members. Please welcome the following:
Field Maintenance Co-Managers:
Brett Vinson-Minor 256-393-6297 and Zach Finley 256-312-3306
They are always looking for people that would like to help with field lining, trash, nets, goals, etc. Please contact them if you would like to help
Social Media Director:
Lisa Baker 256-458-8707
Please send any pictures or information you would like to post on EYSA facebook or other social media accounts.
Mountain Area Rep:
Kellie Edwards 256-553-4818
Kellie will now help with registration and formation of teams for players in the Mountain and Alabama City areas. If you would like to practice on the mountain or play on one of these teams please contact her.
EYSA is always looking for more club referees to help within our recreational division. If you are 11 years or older and are interested in making some money while supporting our soccer club please sign up for the following:
1) Register as an EYSA Referee by clicking this link
Click Here to Register as an EYSA Referee
Note: We CANNOT assign you any games or pay you unless you are registered in the system. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2) Fall 2016 Referee Class - New Referee Class: September 3rd 10-12:30 pm. If you would like to be a club referee for EYSA/AL Rush this season and you are new to EYSA/AL Rush. You must take this class.
Click Here to Register for the NEW EYSA Referee Class
3) Fall 2016 Referee Class - Returning Referee Class: September 3rd 1-3 pm. If you would like to be a club referee for EYSA/AL Rush this season and you are a returning Referee you must take this class. Their have been several rules changes made by FIFA that have to be discussed.
Click Here to Register for the Returning EYSA Referee Class
For more information about being a Ref in EYSA please contact Barry Anderson, 256-630-0668
EYSA and RUSH SOCCER
EYSA competitive program has joined up with one of the largest soccer clubs in the world, Rush Soccer. We have become the 37th club in the USA, along with 27 International clubs. This partnership will now allow players to opportunities within EYSA from recreational through a national select teams. Visit our websites to learn more:
Alabama Rush Soccer
| Congratulations to all AL RUSH tournament teams|
To find out more information how the AL RUSH teams did this season at tournaments visit our Rush Academy page
|EYSA ON FACEBOOK|
To help communicate and get more information out to players, parents, and coaches. EYSA has started a Facebook page. Please add us to your contact list. You can CLICK HERE to go to the our Facebook page.
| Field Status|
| EYSA Game Rules|
| EYSA Programs|
| Season Schedule|
2016 Fall Season:|
Sept 17th- Week 1
Sept 24th - Week 2
Oct 1st - Week 3
Oct 8th - Week 4
Oct 15th - Week 5
Oct 22nd - Week 6
Oct 29th - Week 7
Nov 5th - Makeup
Nov 7-Nov19th -
Fall 2016 and|
Ages 3 and 4
8/1/10 and younger
8/1/08 to 7/31/10
8/1/06 to 7/31/08
8/1/04 to 7/31/06
8/1/02 to 7/31/04
8/1/00 to 7/31/02
8/1/97 to 7/31/00